1. Purpose. Skyward Ink welcomes visitors to the site but must make clear the rules that apply to your use of our site and the information in it. Skyward Ink provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about Skyward Ink. Any use of the site over and above obtaining information about Skyward Ink is strictly prohibited.
2. Copyright. Copyright in all material on this site is owned by Skyward Ink or its clients; copyright in the compilation of all materials on this site is owned by Skyward Ink. Copyright 2010 Skyward Ink. All rights reserved. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without Skyward Ink’s prior written permission, except for articles, which may be distributed following the terms in item 3.
3. Articles. The various articles available on this site are protected by worldwide copyright laws. You are welcome to view any of the articles and to download one copy on a single computer for your personal use. You may make copies for others. You may also make copies for online distribution. If you give a copy of an article to anyone else, or distribute it online, it must be in its original, unmodified form, and must include all attributions of authorship, copyright notices, and a link back to Skyward Ink.
4. Trademarks. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, business processes, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by Skyward Ink or its clients. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner’s prior written permission.
5. Privacy. Skyward Ink may collect and store personally identifiable information about persons who visit this site. Skyward Ink may also collect and store aggregate or anonymous information about user contact with and use of the site. We will never share your personal information with third-parties. You may ask us to delete any information about you and cease further contact at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” on any email.
6. Security + Links. Skyward Ink assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site. Skyward Ink has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Skyward Ink Ltd. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Harmful Intent. It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to cause disruption or damage to the site, its contents, or to its security measures. It is further prohibited to use the site to harass or disparage Skyward Ink, its clients or their respective products, services, or personnel. No unsolicited e-mail (spam) may be directed to or though this site.
8. Copyright Violation. If you believe that any material on this site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at [email protected] so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion.
9. Disclaimer. This site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind. Skyward Ink disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall Skyward Ink be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if Skyward Ink has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
10. Language + Audience. This site is offered in the English language and is intended for use in the U.S. and in other areas where that language is spoken. Use of this site is limited to persons over the age of 16.
11. Applicable Law. Skyward Ink, Ltd. is located in California. These sites, as well as these rules, are subject to the laws of California and the USA, regardless of the location of the user, and any claims of any kind related thereto must be filed in the courts located in the State of California.
12. Usage. Use of this site is subject to these rules and all of the foregoing terms and conditions, which you as user accept by contacting and using this site and which govern all use and all results thereof.
13. Policy Changes. Skyward Ink reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended rules.